You have the power to make it possible!
In India, there are about 72 million (As per International Diabetes Federation in the year 2017) people diagnosed with Diabetes and half of them lack the resources for proper treatment. We seek your help to change that. We try to spread our services to those who cannot afford diabetes care or treatment. See, how you can contribute.
Don’t have the money to help us? Not to worry, we need only your time. We accept volunteers. Help us spread diabetes awareness amongst the public. If you can, also sponsor ads for the society or sponsor insulin for the diabetic patients.
You can also sponsor free eye or foot surgery of the patient. You can take up volunteer services at the free diabetic camp. We also appreciate your help in trying to raise funds for the clinic, be it via other service organisations or donations.
Services of our Charitable Society include:
- Spreading awareness of Diabetes
- Providing Screening of Diabetes patients
- Dietary Counselling
- Supplying Insulin
- Monitoring Diabetes Control
- Providing care for Diabetic Emergencies
- Preventing Diabetic Complications
- Diabetes Foot Care Clinic
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Management
- Juvenile Diabetic Clinic
- Antenatal Care for Gestational Diabetes
- Audiovisual programmes, Family Counselling and Nurse
- Education Programmes
Do contribute as you can, with money or volunteer work! Your support is greatly appreciated!