- Brown Rice / Red Rice – 1 1/2 Cup
- Urad Dal – 1/4 Cup
- Green Gram – 1/4 Cup
- Horse Gram – 1/4 Cup
- Black Gram – 1/4 Cup
- Ragi – 1/4 Cup
- Foxtail Millet – 1/4 Cup
- Red Chilli – 6-8 (According to taste)
- Garlic – 6-8 flakes (Optional)
- Ginger – 1 inch
- A few curry leaves
- Hing – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash all the multi grains well and soak for 8 hours.
- Grind these well in a wet grinder along with red chillis, salt, hing and ginger.
- Allow it to ferment for 4-5 hours in room temperature.
- You can grind and add garlic before making the dosas.
This is a rich source of protein and fibre. It is a very healthy breakfast option as it is low in glycemic index and high in protein.